View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
DARKie

Post New member
Hello,

1. In game name (login name should be the same): Phobos1966 (Phobos on the board, call me Phobos... it's just that Phobos was taken already.. sorry) (You may also call me Brelyssa, or Brelys, see below)

2. RL First Name (optional): Sebastien

3. RL Age (optional): 32, not very far from 33.

4. Email address where we can reach you: brelys + dark gmail . com

5. Timezone you play in/Frequency of play: Belgium, CET = GMT + 2 during summer.

6. What or Who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know.
I'm Brelyssa on Werner NC, Armored Fist, and Malign joined us while playing on Werner. He proposed us to play VS when we want to try, on Emerald, with all of you and I'm happy for the invite, even if I took time to come...

7. Anything you'd like to tell us?
- Why did I come here ? Well, my brother's nickname is Phobos and this character has been created for him, in fact... just as a test. So if you see a strange Phobos not knowing PS and completely lost, should be him :-)
I first created him a char on Werner VS but... one evening, could not play my NC char because of him... Malign's invite came to my mind and... voilaaaa :-) Here I come.
- I love Teamspeak, even if I don't speak much, but talking is definitely easier than typing during a zerg, that's a bit why I chose Dark.
- Emerald and Werner are in different time zones and that's great when you want to play at stupid times like the morning in Europe :-)

And the most important part : See you in the game and have fun :-)

Last edited by Phobos on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:19 am
DARKie

Welcome Phobos, you have full outfit member access to the website now. Refresh, and it shall be yours!

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:33 am
DARKie

Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:00 pm
DARKie

Welcome aboard Phobos. Got to play with you a bit the day you joined DARK and you're a great addition. Was trying to place the accent, least now I know. :)

Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]