View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
RosariaTrisna 
DARKie

Post RosariaTrisna
1. In game name (login name should be the same): RosariaTrisna

2. Do you have any alternate characters you play on Mattherson or on other servers? If so, please list them here: On Emerald I have An NC character named WynterZintris and a TR character named LixissElyon

3. RL First Name: Rosaria

4. RL Age: 22

5. Time zone you play in and your frequency of play: Eastern Standard Time usually around 9pm-2am i am online if not earlier.

6. What or who brought you to DARK? You watched us on the battlefield? You spoke to a member? Let us know here:[/i] I actually found DARK with my friend Lilith we were running around on our ants helping hives and we stumbled across OBD's hive. I thought it was neat how everyone was well coordinated and liked to build hives in a strategic way. So Lilith and I decided to sign up for the outfit and the next day while once again finding a OBD hive we were invited to the outfit.[/i]

7. Anything you'd like to tell us? Additional comments or questions here:[i] I am sort of new to this game so I apologize for being slow at interpreting things. I really would like advice to become optimal to the team and expand my playing field on PS2. I love to snipe, heal, and gun for people but I would love to learn how to fly anything. I also would love to learn how to drive tanks and fast moving vehicles better than I try to.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:31 am
DARKie

Post Re: RosariaTrisna
Welcome to the boards! There is a lot of information here, so please read through the threads! Look for our squads in game!

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]