View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
40th Anniversary of Dungeons and Dragons 
DARKie

Post 40th Anniversary of Dungeons and Dragons
I mentioned this in the chat log, but since it is only up for a certain number of lines, I'll repeat myself.

Just trying to get the word out on this because I'm a huge fan. For the 40th anniversary of Dungeons and Dragons, Audible.com is releasing a collection of Audiobooks from the legendary fantasy author R.A. Salvatore (my favorite author) narrated by such great names as: Sean Astin, Felicia Day, Danny Pudi, Tom Felton, Weird Al, Ice-T, and more FOR FREE for the next 40 days.

Here's the link: http://www.audible.com/mt/Drizzt?bp_ua= ... 0811149AIL

He is by far and away my favorite author. I have read just about every book he's written and I'm very familiar with the world and his characters. If you are reading and have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I LOVE talking about his works. His characters also appear in many video games from Baldur's Gate to the most recent one, Neverwinter.

Like I also said in the chat log, I will pester you until you read/listen to them. If you like his works and want to read more of the Legend of Drizzt series, I suggest you start with Homeland. I can send you the e-book file if necessary.

Okay, rant over.

"I learned at a very young age that I cannot trust in or count on anyone but myself. To do so invites deceit and despair and opens a vulnerability that can be exploited. To do so is a weakness." -- Artemis Entreri

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]