View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Community Clash 

Would you like to be in a CC?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 67%  67%  [ 2 ] Calisai, Woapalanne
Doesn't matter to me 33%  33%  [ 1 ] WhatIsOurLimits
Were to bad for CC 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Community Clash 
DARKie

Post Community Clash
Do we have plans to go into CC or do you think we shouldn't go? Just curious on opinions and also poll if you want to be in CC :) Friend of mine asked if DARK played in CC or had plans. It got me curious lol

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Post Re: Community Clash
See thread here.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 am
DARKie

I've changed my mind on it. I was on the fence before, but with work and other stuff going on, I don't think I could commit to being there. I've been having enough issues getting the playing time I want.

So as of now, I gotta bow out. I might be willing to scrimmage against ya in a practice match or two if you want depending on time, etc... but can't commit to anything.

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Calisai wrote:
I've changed my mind on it. I was on the fence before, but with work and other stuff going on, I don't think I could commit to being there. I've been having enough issues getting the playing time I want.

So as of now, I gotta bow out. I might be willing to scrimmage against ya in a practice match or two if you want depending on time, etc... but can't commit to anything.

I never said I wanted to just was curious on the standpoint of you guys if you could or not. But I can understand, once I get back into school I won't have time either lol.

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

What the heck man, there is always something about whatever I bring up isn't their :P

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

WhatIsOurLimits wrote:

What the heck man, there is always something about whatever I bring up isn't their :P

Heh, some of us are more active on the forums than in game. For me, that's quite a feat... but its true. (I've had a good amount of downtime at work where I can peruse the forums quite a bit)

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
DARKie

Calisai wrote:
WhatIsOurLimits wrote:

Heh, some of us are more active on the forums than in game. For me, that's quite a feat... but its true. (I've had a good amount of downtime at work where I can peruse the forums quite a bit)

lol

Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]