|Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ObsidianOne [ Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:46 am ]|
|Post subject:||Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014|
Downtime Start: 6 AM PT (3 PM CET) *Time Zone Converter
Downtime ETA: Up to 2 hours
• The lost bonus membership certs have been restored. The individual amounts vary from player to player, depending on the amount lost. The grant includes an extra percentage as a thank you for your patience while we sorted this issue out.
• The lost individual WDS points have been restored. To make this as fair as possible, we moved everyone to one point below the next tier reward, which is a significant bump of extra points for most folks. Thanks for participating, and we appreciate all the great feedback on this event.
• New Tool: Motion Spotter
• New Weapon: MKV Suppressed
Recon Bolt: Replaces the default bolt with a low damage variant that includes a sensor device. The sensor can detect enemy movement within a limited range
o Cloak visibility will now transition faster when changing from one movement state to another
o Personal Mines
o Placed Motion Spot tools
o Detect Tool sensors (this includes crossbow bolts)
o Spawn Beacons
• All Flashlight weapon attachments have been converted into Darklight Flashlights.
o Cloaked Infiltrators will see their first person arms change color if they’re being illuminated by darklight as feedback
• They've returned to the Depot and have been improved.
• The self-buff portion of squad xp boosts is now 50%, up from 30%
• All squad xp boosts now buff the squad's xp gain by 5% per boost, up from 3%.
• Activating squad boosts will notify squad members that one has been activated.
• All Alpha Squad and Heroic Boosts now buff squad xp gains by 5%, including those already equipped.
• For a limited time you can purchase pink and black/pink variants of the Hunter QCX. Getting kills with each special V-Day weapon will unlock a unique title.
• See the Depot for a selection of themed items and check out the Cheap Date and Unwanted Advance Bundles for the best value.
• Layout adjustments to Zurvan and Dahaka
• Adjusted Dahaka to provide more cover in the vehicle bay.
• Adjusted Zurvan walls to provide more visual awareness inside the base.
• Changed scoring values based on Preseason Feedback
Defend value scales 3 -> 25
Defend Value scales 12 -> 50
• Tank mines are now smaller
• Coyote Missiles:
o Inner Radius Blast Damage reduced from 334 damage to 200 damage
o Decoy Flares will now prevent Coyote missiles from locking on
• M20 Kestrel projectile speed increased from 650 to 750 (matching the M20 Mustang)
• M18 Locust projectile speed increased from 650 to 750 (matching the Needler)
• ESF Racer frames have had their cruising speed bonus increased.
o Mosquito Rank 3 now grants around +30 KPH up from +10 KPH
• Pump-action shotguns are no longer stuck in iron sights during the chamber animation
• Semi-auto Scout Rifles: NC Shadow, TR HSR-1, VS Nyx
o Projectile velocity increased from 500 to 550 on NC and TR, from 500 to 540 on VS (lower because of no drop)
• Audio pass on Rocket Launchers. They should be heard at further distances and more distinct.
• Fixed a case where locked on projectiles would ignore terrain
• Explosives will now blow up deployables and other explosives
• Fixed a bug that was often causing explosives to do partial damage. Explosion damage will now be more consistent across the board
• Fixed healing grenades not functioning at all
• Fixed an issue where the medic tool's heal beam would be invisible
• Reload audio for the T9 Carv and T9 Carv-S will now be synced with the animation
• Fixed issue where sometimes there were two liberator icons when previewing vehicle items
• The NC14 Bolt Driver's Rail slot options are properly available as certifications again
• Fixed an issue where notifications would sometimes persist
• Fixed a case where vehicle debris would do too much damage to other vehicles
• Fixed misspellings on External Fuel Tank certifications
• Fixed tooltip error in scout radar descriptions
• Fixed an issue where the reload HUD timer didn't match the weapon's animation in the centralized HUD mode
• The effect for the Heavy Assault resist shield will stay on for the entire duration of the ability
• Fixed fire animation sometimes freezing on burst weapons
• Visual tracers will no longer go through collision
• Can now obtain Auraxium Medal on the M9 SKEP Launcher. NOTE: Kills earned before this fix do not count towards progress
• Fixed issue where some platinum weapon variants (NS-15MP, NS-11CP and NS-357P Underboss) did not award ribbons
• Fixed some invalid attachments showing up for Coyote Missiles in VR zone
• Fixed the NS-44P Commissioner (platinum variant) having less ammo than the other Commissioner variants
Source: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/ind ... et.172843/
|Author:||Calisai [ Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:30 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014|
"All Alpha Squad and Heroic Boosts now buff squad xp gains by 5%, including those already equipped."
Too bad I only have 25 days left on my Heroic. I would have loved helping out my squadies with 5% for the past year and a half. Nice timing... lol.
So do I understand this correctly?... the Crossbow with the sensor dart is infil only? This is a good thing. Still not 100% sure about the AV bolt, but I guess it depends on how much damage it does. I'll probably be looking to pick all this infil stuff up, so if you want to wait for feedback... I'll be the guinea pig and big cert spender.
EDIT: okay... now i'm confused... "For a limited time you can purchase pink and black/pink variants of the Hunter QCX. Getting kills with each special V-Day weapon will unlock a unique title." Does this mean the Hunter QCX can be used by any class? IE, giving sensor darts to any class with that secondary equiped?
I'll explain why I'm bothered by this. I only play infil for the sensor darts... that is really the main reason I use it. I utilize everything the class has to offer, but if I had darts on other classes, my usage of infil would drop SIGNIFICANTLY... An engy (with ammo pack) and this sensor X-bow would be just as good as an infil. Thus infil's would lose the only real reason to be included in squad play. Hmm... guess i'll wait until i'm in game to make an assessment.
|Author:||shonuff [ Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014|
No worries, I still have quite a bit of time on my Heroic boost.
You forgot to highlight this one. Looks like tank mines are back for Sundy hunting.
The crossbows are open for every class. The recon dart is the same reason I mainly pulled my infil as well. They don't give numbers (unless someone tested and posted it somewhere) but the difference is the time and radius compared to the infil recon dart tool. But if you get a couple engies on the point with this i don't think either is really an issue.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group