[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
DARK HQ - View topic - Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014 
DARKie

Post Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:46 am
DARKie

Post Re: Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014
Heh...

"All Alpha Squad and Heroic Boosts now buff squad xp gains by 5%, including those already equipped."

Too bad I only have 25 days left on my Heroic. I would have loved helping out my squadies with 5% for the past year and a half. Nice timing... lol.

So do I understand this correctly?... the Crossbow with the sensor dart is infil only? This is a good thing. Still not 100% sure about the AV bolt, but I guess it depends on how much damage it does. I'll probably be looking to pick all this infil stuff up, so if you want to wait for feedback... I'll be the guinea pig and big cert spender. :)

EDIT: okay... now i'm confused... "For a limited time you can purchase pink and black/pink variants of the Hunter QCX. Getting kills with each special V-Day weapon will unlock a unique title." Does this mean the Hunter QCX can be used by any class? IE, giving sensor darts to any class with that secondary equiped?

I'll explain why I'm bothered by this. I only play infil for the sensor darts... that is really the main reason I use it. I utilize everything the class has to offer, but if I had darts on other classes, my usage of infil would drop SIGNIFICANTLY... An engy (with ammo pack) and this sensor X-bow would be just as good as an infil. Thus infil's would lose the only real reason to be included in squad play. Hmm... guess i'll wait until i'm in game to make an assessment.

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:30 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Post Re: Infil Update - PATCH NOTES 02/13/2014

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]