View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Outfit challegne getting Bangura to a 3.0 K.D 

Post Outfit challegne getting Bangura to a 3.0 K.D
HERE ARE my current stats https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428 ... 1985/stats

,i wanted to know if you guys wanted to help in my milestone challenge of receiving a 3.0 kd.

I always avergae great K.Ds on the ground but to make things very fast,i wanted t know if you guys could assist me with Gal, Magrider, harasser, and especially liberator zeper operations.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:33 pm
DARKie

Post Re: Outfit challegne getting Bangura to a 3.0 K.D
VanuBangura wrote:
HERE ARE my current stats https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428 ... 1985/stats

,i wanted to know if you guys wanted to help in my milestone challenge of receiving a 3.0 kd.

I always avergae great K.Ds on the ground but to make things very fast,i wanted t know if you guys could assist me with Gal, Magrider, harasser, and especially liberator zeper operations.

** Enter obligatory statement about K/D being meaningless, blah, blah, blah. **

That said....

Okay, so need ya to go on a 553/0 run... Each death you obtain adds 4 to the number. :shock:

Actually, 553 isn't a hard number to do. Especially if that is your focus. It does require a more conservative playstyle though, and probably would benefit by playing during off-hours or late-hours at least. Also, playing on non-alert continents during alerts, etc. In non-zerg battles you have more ability to choose your situations and minimize risk... tending towards 1v1 battles where you can control the situation.

EDIT: Welp, Just got done using PPA and normal Mags to farm K/D with Woap a bit as a test. Woap was at 190/15 when I logged off. :mrgreen:

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Outfit challegne getting Bangura to a 3.0 K.D
im only gonna do 1 hr of ground game when im on, the rest im only looking to gun vehicles for all u pros. U have seen my gunner elite play

Help me piolets and drivers

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]