View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
3-day xp boost for any character during WDS 
DARKie

Post 3-day xp boost for any character during WDS
Log on to your TR and NC alts at least once a week to get the participation bonus during WDS no matter who wins it. You will be able to claim the boost on any character, including your VS main, even if TR or NC win WDS that week. Once the reward is given out, log on to the character you want to get the boost and claim the reward in notifications. (St4tic correct me if anything I said is off)

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:53 am
DARKie

Post Re: 3-day xp boost for any character during WDS
ObsidianOne wrote:
Log on to your TR and NC alts at least once a week to get the participation bonus during WDS no matter who wins it. You will be able to claim the boost on any character, including your VS main, even if TR or NC win WDS that week. Once the reward is given out, log on to the character you want to get the boost and claim the reward in notifications. (St4tic correct me if anything I said is off)

Yup, been doing this to get the 3-days put on my Waterson VS. Even those weeks the TR was winning, I was able to claim the reward on my Waterson VS, even though all I did was login,logout during the week.

Also, there is another 3-day being given out if you login to the test server for the O:MFG testing. So if you have it downloaded, patch it up and log in with the same account as your main, then you'll be given another.

Active (PS2)
Calisai (Tech Test/Alpha/Beta/Release) - Mattherson (Youtube Channel)

Retired (PS1)
Calisai (Emmy VS)
Calisi (Markov TR)
Calisi (Konried TR)

Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]