[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
DARK HQ - View topic - GU07 Preview
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
GU07 Preview 
DARKie

Post GU07 Preview

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 am
DARKie

Post Re: GU07 Preview

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am
Profile WWW
DARKie

Happy as HELL to see us lose the damage falloff and the Battle Rifle buff....BUT?

Am I the only one to see an issue with the propagation of massive amounts of AV weapons and the Xp increase on vehicles? How long until "Combined Arms" is just Sundy's and Infantry because no MBT, Lightning, Flash, or Buggy has a chance? Air is still doable for now, but after no one pulls any vehicles other than as a taxi, will AA be the next power creep?

The MAX changes don't effect me directly as I don't really play MAX, just support them. But getting some AI love and toys will be good for us, despite NC still claiming their "nerf" destroyed ScatMAX....an idea I find laughable.

MY PLAYERS PROFILE (cuz these fancy Sigs ain't real accurate)

Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm
DARKie

More fun stuff, a short and sweet video by higby.

Look at that lasher animation, LMAO. Fun, but very distracting.

http://www.twitch.tv/las0m/b/390420726

The last FNO video has a quick flamethrower and NC MAX riot shield ability preview, but it looks like crap as it's not finished. There is a delay before the shield appears as the MAX brings it's right arm up front to deploy it. Here is the link if you want to see it, at 1 hour 56 minutes in: http://www.twitch.tv/planetside2/b/390088078

Find me on Discord: ObsidianOne#2697

Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm
DARKie

Map UI changes will be great, will be fun to do some gen holds knowing people are actually going to know they're down now.

The pistol sounds beastly, I hope we can still put a scope on it as they originally advertised.

Buggies look like a lot of fun, I'm guessing they're going to change up the ATV audio before release. I also wonder what weapon systems we'll be able to use up top.

I'm also disappointed that our ability is so lame. Gimme meh jumpjets back! This shield ability will make it even harder to attack a point from an organized NC group.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:45 am
DARKie

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]