DARK HQ
http://www.darkhq.com/bb/

DARK launch server choice
http://www.darkhq.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5444
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Fed [ Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 am ]
Post subject:  DARK launch server choice

We will be on East - Matherson. Find us in game and join up on TS. Let's kick some nanites!

Author:  ObsidianOne [ Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DARK launch server choice

Fed wrote:
We will be on East - Matherson. Find us in game and join up on TS. Let's kick some nanites!
He means Mattherson. Don't want to confuse anyone and have you hit the wrong server. Gawd Fed. :mrgreen:

SEE YOU IN GAME TUESDAY!!!

Author:  Fed [ Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DARK launch server choice

ObsidianOne wrote:
Fed wrote:
We will be on East - Matherson. Find us in game and join up on TS. Let's kick some nanites!
He means Mattherson. Don't want to confuse anyone and have you hit the wrong server. Gawd Fed. :mrgreen:

SEE YOU IN GAME TUESDAY!!!

Happy 1000 posts ... you nanite.

Author:  ObsidianOne [ Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DARK launch server choice

Fed wrote:
Happy 1000 posts ... you nanite.
Yay! Do I get 1000 certs for Tuesday now?

Is the server name pronounced mat-hur-suhn, or math-ur-suhn?

Author:  Calisai [ Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DARK launch server choice

ObsidianOne wrote:
Fed wrote:
Happy 1000 posts ... you nanite.
Yay! Do I get 1000 certs for Tuesday now?

Is the server name pronounced mat-hur-suhn, or math-ur-suhn?


It's called... Homeland... now fight for it! :twisted:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/