DARK HQ
http://www.darkhq.com/bb/

Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.
http://www.darkhq.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5400
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Fed [ Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

I made a short video (yes the quality is horrid) ---> here

And a beta thread post ---> here

Author:  ObsidianOne [ Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

Bumped your post. As I said, I'm hoping they've bumped it up in another build as that is terrible.

Author:  DarkVenom [ Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

my guess they nerfed it soooooo bad so no one will use it then they will fix it later...lol

Author:  Fed [ Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

DarkVenom wrote:
my guess they nerfed it soooooo bad so no one will use it then they will fix it later...lol

this isn't a nerf, its a brand new sight. IRNV is the existing sight which they bumped down from infinite range to about 200m.

Author:  Calisai [ Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

Fed wrote:
DarkVenom wrote:
my guess they nerfed it soooooo bad so no one will use it then they will fix it later...lol

this isn't a nerf, its a brand new sight. IRNV is the existing sight which they bumped down from infinite range to about 200m.



Looks like the Thermal is perfect for magmowing... let's you see those infantry real good at the 0-10m range required to run them over... beyond that... yea... pretty useless.

Author:  xSilverLord [ Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

Maybe its designed to find cloakers?

Author:  Fed [ Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

xSilverLord wrote:
Maybe its designed to find cloakers?

People have suggested that, but you can already see cloakers with IRNV.

Author:  Prez [ Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Thermal Optics - Pretty useless.

Fed wrote:
xSilverLord wrote:
Maybe its designed to find cloakers?

People have suggested that, but you can already see cloakers with IRNV.


Not unless they changed it. I took video of a cloaker with it on and it made no difference. I'll post it when I get home.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/